Snowmobile Club - Juneau, WI
WI Snowmobile Trail Pass
Effective July 1, 2015
- Effective July 1, 2015 snowmobile registration will cost $30 and last for 3 years.
- All snowmobiles operating in Wisconsin will be required to display a Wisconsin Trail Pass to operate on trails and corridors. The pass will be 3"x3" and required to be placed on the lower center portion of the windshield.
- Registrations last for 3 years; trail passes are annual and need to be purchased each year.
- Non-resident trail pass fee increases from $35 per year to $50 per year. There is no discount option for non-resident trail passes. The pass may be ordered online or purchased at any DNR license sale agent (where hunting and fishing licenses are sold). Trail passes will be delivered by U.S. Mail.
Note: Non-residents may purchase a discounted trail pass if their snowmobile is registered in Wisconsin and they belong to a snowmobile club and the AWSC.
- The Wisconsin Trail Pass is $30 for snowmobilers who are not members of a snowmobile club and the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs (AWSC). This pass may be ordered online or purchased at any DNR license sales agent. Trail passes will be delivered by U.S. Mail.
- A $10 discounted annual Wisconsin Trail Pass will be available to members who currently belong to both a Wisconsin snowmobile club and the AWSC through the AWSC website or office in DeForest. The discounted pass will be available for each of your Wisconsin-registered snowmobiles. The snowmobile clubs continue to be responsible for collecting your AWSC membership dues.
- Resident owners of snowmobiles 35 years and older that are registered as antiques are no longer required to display a trail pass while operating on a public corridor. To legally operate the antique snowmobile registration decal must be prominently displayed on both sides of the cowling.
- The revenue generated from snowmobile trail pass sales directly benefits snowmobiling in Wisconsin by increasing the snowmobile segregated fund, which is used to pay for maintenance and development of snowmobile trails.
- The discounted club member pass provides incentive for membership in local snowmobile clubs, whose members provide the majority of the labor and equipment used to maintain the snowmobile trails.